Immediate Edge Review 2023 Is It a Scam or Is It Legit?
I’ve read a lot of evaluations, I fidgeted about it in the beginning but I decided to give it a try. When I began, I wasn’t sure what I was doing, however I called them, and they assisted me through the process and discussed everything in such a way that is easy to understand. This platform eased all the worries I initially had about purchasing bitcoin. They have a respectful customer support group that is easy to call and always offered to respond to any concerns.
- In less than 10 minutes, you may open an account and begin trading.
- As stated, one of Immediate Edge’s best features is the demo account.
- Our senior editors wouldn’t let us to publish the Meeting with Hugh Jackman until we verified that Immediate Edge is a legitimate make-funds-from-home opportunity.
- If you are an investor who is considering this platform, you should conduct a thorough investigation to determine whether this platform is legitimate or a scam.
- As a result, the trader can use this automated trading platform in addition to his or her regular business.
- Auto trading robots usually have an easy to operate trading interfaces, so it’s common for the robots to have a user-friendly operating interface.
We have already provided you with guidance in the preceding paragraphs, so never begin trading without first familiarizing yourself with the platform’s features. Use the Immediate Edge Simulator which is a duplicate of the live trading account, you will be able to place trades using historical data. You are not required to fund your Immediate Edge Simulator account.
Don’t fall for this scam
However, the platform takes a 2% commission on any profits you make when using their service. In essence, you give them a cut of your earnings, but you’ll never have to pay them if you do not make a profit. A minimum amount of $250 required to start trading with Immediate Edge.
- And that’s because the big banks are trying to cover it up!
- There are discussions going around regarding Immediate Edge being covered on media platforms.
- The website offering the Immediate Edge trading software looks very similar to those of other scam robot’s websites.
- This is a scam and uses misleading and illegal advertising.
- The phone call doesn’t take long, and after which you can set up your account.
Immediate Edge robot makes it more convenient for cryptocurrency trading. Additionally, it helps you build a diverse cryptocurrency investment portfolio. However, relying completely on trading software is a cause of worry among few. All of the websites offering auto trading robots are known for their poor customer support. Although the website claims to have round-the-clock customer service available, Yet the website hasn’t provisioned the facility of live webchat. There is no phone number listed on the official website of the robot.
Do people on Reddit think that Immediate Edge is a Scam?
Welcome to /r/CryptoTradingRoom – a 100% community driven sub, 0% ban (if post relevant to crypto). Here you can discuss cryptocurrency news, exchanges, memes, investing, trading, fundamental and technical analysis. Please note, publish only relevant post on cryptocurrency, especially regarding crypto trading. Immediate Edge says that investors are provided with 24/7 customer support and a live chat option that you can use to speak to representatives at any time of day.
- As with any viral item, they’ve had their fair share of gossip and bogus news, as indicated above.
- As mentioned, it requires a minimum deposit of $250 when investing.
- Arbitrage strategies exploit discrepancies in price between assets on different markets.
- I was lucky as I detected this scam before I signed up or deposited any of my money.
However, the Immediate Edge doesn’t seem to be complying with any of the KYC parameters. I initially thought this was all legitimate, but I then realised the news article was all fake and fabricated, made to look like the real ABC news site. I was lucky as I detected this scam before I signed up or deposited any of my money. Immediate Edge is a trading system that predicts and profits from market moves.
This is such a scam
There’s nothing more aggravating than attempting to master a new trading strategy without enough support. To counter this, Immediate Edge has made it a priority to work with regulated and CySEC-licensed brokers only. They’re knowledgeable and competent, and their main goal is to make your trading experience as enjoyable as possible. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. You don’t pay per-trade commissions, and the platform doesn’t take a percentage of your profits.
- Dragons’ Den is a TV reality show featuring entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to receive funding from top investors.
- Instead of users performing the market analysis the whole day, AI-powered robots place trades automatically.
- We’ve reviewed many robots so far that also advertised advanced algorithmic trading.
- After you have finished practising using the demo trading option, you can proceed to live to trade.
The service is easy to use and holds your hand through the opening stages with a helpful demo trading account. This setting lets you explore the Immediate Edge app interface and practice making trades without spending any real money. Most importantly, it has deposit bonuses that are available to traders from time to time. If you find the tool to be costly, consider testing it out via its demo account to see if it’s worth risking your money. With the demo account, you can also get used to how automated trades work and better your understanding.
Instant Verification of Account
Instead, We only bring you real facts, So you can better decide whether or not you should invest in the robot. First of all, we found no difference between Immediate Edge and other scam auto-trading robots, as far as their operational procedures are concerned. As soon as you have funds in your account, you are all set to configure the robot as per your desired trading strategy. Once you have customized the software, you can switch it to autopilot mode, so it may start placing trades on your behalf. Scammers, do not sign up, I signed up them changed my mind after reading reviews.
- When I began trading, the whole process became clearer and less difficult than I thought.
- If you’re just starting out, it might be a good idea to first start with the $250 minimum amount.
- As with all online trading platforms, do your own research as well and proceed with caution.
- If you find the tool to be costly, consider testing it out via its demo account to see if it’s worth risking your money.
Trading robots independently make all the trades every 8 hours. All you need to do is to keep an eye on the market performance and revise your trading orders as and when needed. You will be surprised to see you making money by spending just 15 minutes per day on the Immediate Edge app. The company has no restrictions in place for funds withdrawals and processes your withdrawal requests within a day. Regulation from the world’s most reputable regulatory institutions, such as ASIC, CySEC, and FCA, makes it the safest trading platform for sure.
Nothing more complicated than logging into the platform, selecting your desired trading strategy, and then watching the funds stream into your account. But we’ve researched online to check if Immediate Edge is legit. Remember the number one rule is to only invest money you can afford to lose and do your own research. If you are struggling with losses, we recommend finding someone to give you qualified investment advice.
- Jim Pattison is a Canadian business magnate, philanthropist, and investor.
- According to some reports, Immediate Bitcoin has received the endorsement of Richard Branson, an English investor, novelist, and the founder of the Virgin Group.
- He founded the app to create it potential for brand spanking new traders to create cash in less than 3 minutes of signing up.
- This is a review of Immediate Edge, a bitcoin trading software.
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is used to power the trading system (DLT).
Immediate Edge takes deposits via a variety of methods, including wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, and PayPal. Immediate Edge also accepts https://immediate-edge2.com withdrawals via a variety of methods. If you want to trade the underlying assets, you may want to consider other automated platforms.